Not a quesion, but...

My new favorite movie is the Princess and the Frog. If you have not seen, this, you have to! It's completely hilarious!!! Another big hit for Disney and animation that has nothing to do with computers. This movie was drawn by hand, like the older ones, such as Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King...I have really missed these kind! I like the computer animated ones, too (except for Monsters Vs. Aliens, I thought it was stupid) Anyway, you have to see it! I love it!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 11:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah my boys loved it! I fell in love with it when I dd(4months) Cracked up laughing at the frogs lol. I would rewind certain scenes just to hear her laugh again. I have no idea what exactly was the appeal therre for a 4 month old. The movie was perfect for me.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I loved it. It was a bit different than many of the current Disney movies, it kind of went back to the older style which I liked. I really liked that it was set in Louisiana too. I've always been fascinated by the culture there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• I thought that movie was the cutest thing!!!! One of my new faves, I can't wait until my daughter gets old enough to watch it. :)
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My favorite scene is when the old lady in the swamp was getting 'sugars' from that snake....and the Gator was making the barf gesture!!! LMFAO!!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010