Where the Wild Things Are, or Astro Boy?

Trying to decide what PPV movie to rent to watch with the kids tonight. My boys are 12 and 11 and my daughter is 5. Only options for kids are Where the Wild Things Are and Astro Boy. Any recommendations out of those 2?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I havent seen astro boy but we did watch where the wild things are last night, my kids are 12,9, and 5 and they loved it. Once you get past the first 15 minutes or so it gets really good for the kids. The start of the moive is a little harder for younger kids to grasp but my 5 y/o had read the book at school and was so excited to see it, she watched it a second time this morning she liked it so much.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I have yet to see Astro boy. I know Where The Wild Things Are made my boys cry (7.6 and 4). There are about 2-3 curse words in Where The Wild Things Are.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Both my children were sick this evening so we watched Where the Wild Things Are. Now I did fall asleep for about 15 minutes of it, but I thought it was going to be so much better!! I can't comment on Astro Boy as I have not seen it. Good luck!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• Get Astro Boy!
    Where the wild things are is depressing :( .... seriously.. poor lil max.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Got Astro Boy, it was cute. The kids loved it. Will be getting Where The Wild Things Are on netflix :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Where the wild things are, but I liked Astro Boy. Either one.

Anonymous