Easter Celebration

Do you do anything special for the Easter Holiday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes we do. We always cook a nice meal, we have an Easter Egg hunt for the kids, and we give our kids Easter baskets. We teach them the religious reason for the holiday, and we either watch a church service on tv or we attend a church service. Probably have to watch it on tv this year since I really don't have the gas money to be going anywhere lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2010

• about the same as AprilDJC. This year since we are tryin to eat better and cut back on sugars I think I will do a special basket filled with healthier snacks and of course a few random chocolates or something. We always go the service at church with my inlaws too
    batsonsgirl

Answer by batsonsgirl at 12:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• WE DON'T CELEBRATE THE RELIGIOUS ASPECTS WE JUST HAVE THE EASTER BUNNY COME AND GIVE OUT CANDY AND WE DYE EYES THE NIGHT BEFORE THEN ON EASTER DAY WE GO EAT AT OUR FAMILIES HOUSES! SAME AS CHRISTMAS SANTA COMES AND WE GIVE OUT GIFTS ETC!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• We get all the family together and have a BIG meal. The kids have an egg hunt.
    Anonymous