Have you ever heard of this?

Someone once told me this and it helps me in all situations. They told me that we, as believers may be the only bible anyone will ever read. So let me ask you this, what kind of bible have you been lately? Yahweh bless you on your journey to being a light to those who are in a dark place.

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Daphna, you must excuse that person. They live for trouble. I hate NOTHING more than seeing Christians fighting amongst themselves.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I responded to you in that previous post and explained every thing. Yahweh is his name and glory I am not ashamed of spreading his glory and truth to everyone out there. Please go read my response that I took the time to write in the first post. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• confusedI really do not know why Yahweh's name offends her so much??

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Thank you Bandgeek for your input. I do not see what the big deal is. Maybe it would be more clear if it was explained to me why it offends??
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• It took me a good minute to reply to you in the other one, read it or not, but you will find your answers and more there.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• This post and question is for this post and question, you would think when you take the time and consideration to reply to someone the first time they ask you something they would read it. You would think anyways....
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• laughingI can see why you are so popular

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• The Bible is the Word of God and is infallible. We are not the Word of God and are sinners. We are what the Bible commands us to be---disciples. How well we do or don't do it is another story, but I don't see why anyone would use that parallel when the bible already tells us what we are, and in Truth. I think the statement misrepresents the Word of God and the human condition.
    spiritofstupor

Answer by spiritofstupor at 2:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Thank you for it. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I'm not a Christian but I forgive her. That is what is required of me in my faith. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010