Laser hair removal?

Anyone has facial hair removed by laser? Results? Costs? Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• its so expensive, it takes months to finish and a lot of ppl can't even get laser hair removal...only natural brunettes and raven heads can. redheads, gingers, and blondes can't cause their hair follicles are too thin
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I havent but my aunt did... she went for a long time ( like twice a month) for almost a year and she still have a few hairs there lol... but she was pleased with her results.....

I seen where you can buy an at home hair removal for a little less than $1000 ( On QVC...) I was kind of thinking of getting it, I have the type of leg hair that gets stubly after a few hours.,..but I was thinking I might go in half with my aunt or my mom...( which QVC also suggested) ...because after your done with it ( you do it once a week, for like 8 months) you can just "pass it along"
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2010