It feels like she is falling out.... (tmi)

So I am 37 weeks pregnante and all day I have felt this burning sensation in my croch and almost feel like she is pushing her head out of my pee hole. It's so painfull but it only lasts about 5 to 8 seconds at a time. Is this normal? I have a dr.s app monday and I plan on asking him about it I was jusy curious what you think it could be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• not sure,
    cmon another 3wks you cando it...
    congrats...
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• it could be your pubic bone seperating getting ready for birth. mine did that, i had my hub massage it and it would feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• sounds like she is preparing for birth. your cervix maybe dialating. some women can have a knowing sign when they are in early labor but most don't. i wouldn't worry to much. i sounds like you could have the baby at anytime now.

I had that happen with one of mine but the my doc couldn't tell me way it was happening.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 8:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• its thinning and dialating most likely, it is for sure the baby pushing head down getting ready and at 37 weeks you could go at anytime which is fine. do lots of walking...good luck to you, i will be 37 weeks tomorrow and am 2 cent and have been feeling the same along with the sparp pains in my groin as well
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 1:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• its normal particularly in you second or more pregnancy.i've had sharp pain in my pubic bone for about two months now and im currently about 37 weeks. it hurts at night when i try to sleep..and go to roll over. It hurts horribly when i get out of bed. Sometimes it even hurts when i walk.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 9:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2010