toddler breasts....

Just wondering if anyone has had a daughter who had one breast that was larger that the other?? I know we all have one side that typically is bigger, but I just noticed it on my daughter a couple nights ago while giving her a bath. It isn't hard or have a mass. It's just a little bigger that the right side. She had her checkup a couple of months ago and he checked her. This might be a strange question but Im just curious. I tried googling it but can't find anything. Thanks so much...by the way she is almost 19 months.

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well at this age they dont really have "developed" breast yet so if I saw it on my daughter i would think she just had a little extra baby pudge there. She is 19 months I wouldnt really worry about her breast size at this age, the pudge shifts so frequently from growth spurts that unless it is something you notice is growing in size I wouldnt worry.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2010