for those who are cooking, what are you having for Easter Lunch or Supper

i am having a "fresh start" Easter. i am having fesh fuit salad and veggie sticks. can anyone tell me what else would be good to serve with that? i considered a cheese ball or tray. thanks.

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We have a tradition. On Easter morning, I put a ham in the crock pot. Then around 2 or so I make mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a green veggie (normally green beans or peas but I think this year we will do brussels sprouts). Then we have a pretty pastel colored spring-like dessert. I think this year will be lemon angel food cake with fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries with homemade whipped cream. For breakfast that morning we normally do something like bacon or sausage, eggs, toast, and fresh fruit.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2010