what are some ideas for a job for a stay at home mom who wants to find something low stress and part time?

nacechik

Asked by nacechik at 9:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• You're going to get a ton of answers. Just do not, do NOT pay for a work at home job. I have some free ones listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I was a stay at home mom and took a job at a preschool...part time, fairly easy, and I get to take my kids to work with me and see them and make sure they are being taken care of well!

I teach music and computers, which means I have the super fun job! ;) I only work from 8 to 12 and the rest of the day is mine!

Its funny b/c I still consider myself a stay at home mom! ;) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• i agree with the daycare thing.. a lot of moms work in the daycare or watch kids at their home.. i have a job and business at home i bring in about 800 a month just working 4 hours m-f
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• a lot of it depends on your personality. I tried babysitting and it just did NOT work. I am a very non-confrontational person. i ended up just getting majorly taken advantage off. if you are wanting to get out of the house, then you could always sell avon or mary kay and do deliveries. you can even see if there is anyone in the area who needs help getting groceries. If you arent into sales, then you could work from home like me doing marketing at setting up new customers accounts (http://www.PerfectWorkForMoms.com if you want to check it out) it really just depends on what suits you!
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 1:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I have a journal on my page with information on what you can do at home. Your welcome to check it out. Its what I do and it is easy to work around my two babies. There are free things to do and one with start up costs.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I started selling Scentsy Wickless Candles (flameless, wickless, sootless candles that are COMPLETLY safe for children and pets) in December 2009 and my average monthly income is about $500-$700 a month. I usually have 2-3 parties a month. You can get as much as you put into it! I know many people that have been able to quit their full time jobs to do Scentsy only. To find out more about this 6 year old business, visit my website, hayleyjackson.scentsy.us or feel free to email me questions, yelyahrose@hotmail.com it only cost $99 to sign up and that includes everything you need to have your first party! you can even do basket (book) parties! I absolutly LOVE selling Scentsy! I have met so many fun ladies!
    yelyahrose

Answer by yelyahrose at 12:38 AM on Mar. 22, 2010