issue.....

OK well for two weeks i have been feeling funny.. three days ago I had light spotting and I had sex that night and i had severe cramping, it reminded me of when i had a miscarriage.. Then by the next day there was no cramping nothing just still feeling funny.. Then yesterday I had a blood clot type thing come out with no blood or anything just that.. And now today i have brown mucus like discharge.. I take my birth control every day same time... I'm not supposed to start my period until next week. What could it be? someone please help?

Piraal

Asked by Piraal at 10:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have you tried a pregnancy test...I would immediately....b/c if you were pregnant and had a miscarriage then your hormone levels might still be up and it would tell you.

It could have been, but sometimes those are things that you may never have the answer for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2010