Why do men.......?

I have only had 3 serious relationships and the last 2 was ALWAYS clean and smelled so good coming out of the shower and used a wash cloth or whatever to scrub there bodies and lather the soap to be clean. But my man of 2 years now thinks its gross to use anything to wash his body! he only uses soap... how the heck does that get him clean? its not ruff so it can scrub his body he works when he comes home he's all black from the dirt from work..when he gets out of the shower he still have black on his neck or arms or where ever and he says "I WASHED!" well if he used something wouldnt it make you cleaner? Instead he thinks using stuff is discusting and "claims he washes his hair".. but his hair never smells like he washed? It just grosses me out! HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• gethim a bar soap withan abrasive init to help scrub otherwise idk sorry
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• maybe the dirt you see on his neck and things are stained??? My DH uses body wash Axe and he comes out of the shower and still has dirt on his elbow or his arm or whatever and it is achually stained on his arm. He works on simis for a living so he gets really dirty with grease and stuff so it doesn't always come off
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Yeah,have him use Lava soap! This is one of my biggest pet peeves when someone doesn't care about their appearance and smell. how hard would it be to use a washcloth!?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Buy some nice smelling bath/wash products for both you and him. Take a shower or a bath with him. You wash him and he washes you and......
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• He sounds like my nephew when he was....12.
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Its not a stain mommy5409 it easily wipes of with a paper towel! He just thinks using anything is discusting he think soap does the job!! I find it gross and to me his mom i believe prob never taught him how to wash i dont know but i cant get him to freakin use anything to bath with "JUST SOAP!" its so irritating its so bad i want to end the relationship because i dont find him attractive JUST FOR THAT REASON! its gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Get him some GOOP and some lava and a good wash cloth. Men used just that for decades before the fancy body washes came along. Try one of those mesh scrubby things too in addition to the wash cloth. Not sure what to tell you about the hair.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Okay try this out hun... One night after he comes home from work start getting romantic with him and take it into the bath, buy some axe soap or some old spice spells nice, get the scuber that it comes with as well can even get the body spray which is also deoderint, works great. Have that already in the bathroom with yalls towels, Undress him and urself and get in the shower together let him wash your body and you wash his as well. But dont make it obvious..... Have fun with him and let him try it out (THE SOAP). After that he should wanna use it all the time if he likes, hopefully he will without you having to wash him.... NOW if it doesnt work then talk to him about it and tell him how you feel if he wanna have sex with you he needs to clean up his self that should make him do it. If not then im sorry hun but i wish you luck!!!!!!!! :( heres a bump
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I think you are looking for a way out, no matter what. If you are going to be baby enough to end the relationship because he doesn't use a washcloth or a scrubber, you are just looking for a way out. And I agree with you guy. I have tons and tons of wash cloths in the bathroom, one for each person to use at each shower. The idea of more than one person using a wash cloth is what grosses me out, and I don't use the scrubbers for that reason. Germs, and do you really want someone's butt used wash cloth on any part of your body? EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Anonymous

• get him one of those washcloths that's a glove so he doesn't have to 'hold' a sponge and he can just lather up and wash with his hand. idk, hope it helps.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2010