could they be wrong?

Is it possible that a blood test and 3 hpt are wrong? The only reason I ask is because I've been cramping now for about 2 weeks and still no period. Also the last few days I've been pretty nauseous. Is it possible that I took them too early and if it was too early the blood test is wrong too? Can a blood test be wrong even? Just wondering. The blood test and a dollar store test were both done Thursday night. The other two were done about a week before that.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• depends on how many DPO you are. implantation takes 6-12 days. so even at 8 or 9 dpo a blood test can be wrong if the egg hasnt implanted yet. but keep in mind sometimes we want something so bad (or stress about it so much) that our body can do crazy things. I was 10days late last month, and finally got AF on day 41 of my cycle! I swore up and down that i was preg. but like 8 tests later, def not. also if you ovulated late in your cycle, then everything can get a lil delayed that way. GL and wish you the best!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2010