I wanna get a tattoo~ :)

Help me out? I have never wanted any ink on my lovely skin..lol...until now..I had a bf month long thing) that had some really cool tattoos, and I started thinking I WANT ONE! I feel boring without them now!...I'm going thru a sort of reckless stage in my life..out of a 7 yr abusive relationship and just wantin to have some BALLS OUT FUN in my life for a change...I want the chinese symbol for happiness...I was vascilating between having it placed on my right back shoulder, or the center of my back just below the neck...I just decided...center..because my bra strap would be over the right shoulder one..anyway..I wanna JUST DO IT....LIKE TODAY..am I losing my head... since this is something I've never wanted before...? Should I get a temporary henna tattoo first, to make sure I like it, or should I just GO FOR IT~!???

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 12:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say do it! Just please I beg you don't get a some man's name tatted on you! PLEASE!!! you will regret it!!! I have three check out my page to see mine. I'll go post them now!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Maybe try the temp first, see how you like it, and remember the other one won't wash off,lol... Or if you feel it's something you really want then go for it!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Remember, tattoos are permanent and never should be done on a whim. Try the temps first to see if you are really going to like them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010