Do you think is this a good profile pic for facebook

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38732539@N04/4450431005/
THis is my daughters profile picture she is now 17. My husband think she should change because f cleavage but i think it is ok. What do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• i cant see it because its blocked for some dumb reason,but if daddy dont want his princess showing her goodies why are you standing in his way? He probably feels shes promoting her self wrong and he dont want no jerk thinking the wrong thing about his little girl,take his side its just one more year.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Is she the one on the right or left?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• looks fine to me...he will let her walk out of the house with that shirt on but has a fit when she wants to post it on FB? lol he needs to think about that one...
    Anonymous

• i think shes fine ive seen worse
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 12:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• thats not a bad pic. its not like shes posing in sexual ways or anything. its not showing anything. browse around for other girls her age or younger and compare the pics. things these girls put on the internet anymore are horrible. your daughters pic has nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• it does not hurt to change it for her dad. It is good for her to know how men feel about certain things that is what a dad should do.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I think it's funny! They look like they're having fun in the pic! She's 17, not 12, I don't think it's a big deal...IMO anyway.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I agree with gammie..... If it bothers her dad - she should change it or crop it or something.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• If he doesn't want it posted on FB then he shouldn't have allowed her to buy that shirt or to walk out of the house with it on. I don't see anything wrong with the photo....it's harmless, nothing sexual, BUT there's no WAY a daughter of mine would even BUY clothes that expose that much cleavage. What happened to modesty???? And btw, I am NOT a small chested woman before someone tosses out jealousy, I am a 36D. No one is modest any more. But, for today's sad standards...it's fine.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, my DD would not be allowed to wear a shirt like that. 17 is still a child and until they are old enough to move out, they won't be wearing it.
    Anonymous