Blessed Oestara! The Great God GreenMan is alive, reborn to the Great Mother Goddess! Spring is Here!

Sisters in the Lady,

How was/is your Oestara/Vernal Equinox? Did/Will you do anything special? How do you honor the Lord and Lady on this Sabbat?

(My circle and I blessed and planted seeds.)

Blessed Be!

Asked by MamaK88 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• welcome spring.gif

• *sigh* I'm looking at the remains of the 8" of snow we got on Friday (much of it melted yesterday, which is good). But the ground is wet and soggy and that's actually a good thing. Come summer we will be wishing we had more moisture around here. :D

• Wanted to work on the yard today, but the weather wasn't allowing it... a simple blessing and preparing my seeds for the season... looking forward to getting my garden started soon...

Blessed Ostara Sisters....

Answer by gmasboy at 1:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Going to search for a few plants that I think may be pleasing to positive energies. Any sugestions for plants good for the midwest are more than welcome.

• Looking at the Ice we got lastnight and the rain we're getting today and it's 31 outside... Grrrrrrrr... It was 70 two days ago, I want that back!

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Blessed Be sisters! Our weather doesn't permit us to go out, but we're planning to get some seeds going in a small pot in the kitchen. Dancing around and welcoming the new season too.

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I'm not a Pagan, but I wanted to wish you all a Blessed Oestara! I hope the weather here warms up for it around here!

• I have snow too, but I used potting soil in planters and seed trays and planted seeds for my garden this summer, put them under gro-lights, and lit a candle for their successful germination and production.

Answer by pagan_mama at 2:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• The Spring Equinox is always a good sign for me & the weather here was great. I was working so I didn't have all day to celebrate by my family had a special meal, eaten outside & we did a little spring cleaning (physically & spiritually) & started new projects.

• I didn't really get to celebrate because DD has been sick, but my wonderful DH brought me some rose bushes for the garden (our first since we just bought a home).

Answer by heratyc at 12:23 AM on Mar. 23, 2010