What do you do when you are married and find yourself falling in love with another man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been there. I thought I was in love with another man but in reality I was just in love with the way he made me feel. If I had left my husband for this man, I still would not have been happy. I would still be looking for ways to make myself happy and expect this man to continue doing that. No one else can make you happy but you. Don't rely on anyone else to do it for you, it takes work on your part. If you think that you don't love your husband you gotta ask yourself why. And figure out what it is that is really making you stray away from him and don't just count on it being love for this other man. Because that isn't always the case. It's usually deeper than just the illusion of being in love with someone else.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• UMM, file for divorce!
    Anonymous

• i would stop talking to the other man, but if your not in love with your husband anymore, yall need to talk about divorce
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Isolate yourself and decide what you want.
    Anonymous

• It depends on what you want. Either divorce dh and run off with other man or stay away from other man and work on the marriage.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• well you fell in love with your husband once right? Make a decision. Are you going to fall in love with one man after the next till you figure out what love really is, or are you going to commit to your husband and give your marriage a chance. And take this how you will but love is not a mushy feeling. What you feel for this new guy, will probably fade with time, and will be replaced with the lust for another.
    Anonymous

• Take time with yourself. Don't let this new man sweep you off your feet because he's new and exciting. Don't let the bad between you and your current husband be an ending factor in your break up. Take time to yourself and do what's right for your heart!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2010