Home Based Businesses

Is anyone with a home based business- direct sales/network marketing making at least $4000 per month? If so how long did it take you and what helped make it happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• i work from home, although i am not making nearly $4000 a month yet. We do have a girl on our team though that i do a lot of training with who's last paycheck was $8200 bucks for the month. She started at the bottom like everyone else, actually started while she already had a full time job. Within 2 years she was making enough to quit her full time job and now just works from home. i think just being patient and diligent is the answer to any at home job. None of them are get rich quick. You just have to work at them.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• It's typically a very small select few that get to that point with Direct Sales Companies. Now I work from home managing our Carpet Cleaning Business and we do about $5,000-$7,000 a month currently with that business.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I am with Ameriplan. Due to the fact that I don't want this to look like an ad I'm going to use the anon button. But yes, I am earning well over $4000 a month. It took me about 2 years to get here. I will tell you, anyone that starts with this business and works it, can easily be earning $50K a year or more with in 2-3 years. In fact I am behind the rest of the team. Most of our ladies are earning 6 figures in an average of 3-5 years...

If you would like some more details visit www.ThisIsAmeriplan.info and watch the webinar!
    Anonymous

• could make that much - but don't want to because it will affect our income tax rating.

it took a few months to build a team, and customer base for me to achieve $2000 a month.

its all in how much work YOU are willing to do.

I do about an hour a day with my business.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• i work from home i make about 600 a month right now and just started.. the leader of my team has been at it like a year and a half or so and he makes about 1000-1200 a week
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I sell Avon and although I do not make that a month, I know a few that do. It is mostly thru recruiting and full time effort.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 3:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I sell PrePaid Legal .... I tripled my investment my first two weeks. I've only been doing this a few months, so I'm not making that much yet, but there are a few people that have gotten to this income within their first year. In the past few weeks the company has announced 2 more $100,000 earners. One couple just reported a part time income of $45,000 yr.

Let me know if you would like more info. www/prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I work with Internet CEO moms and most of the ladies that are on our team make 6 figures a year. We market for a wellness company. Its usually takes about 3-5 yrs to get there but in the mean time you can make great money!
    Moms who want to work from home let me know!

http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I started selling Scentsy Wickless Candles (flameless, wickless, sootless candles that are COMPLETLY safe for children and pets) in December 2009 and my average monthly income is about $500-$700 a month. I usually have 2-3 parties a month. You can get as much as you put into it! I know many people that have been able to quit their full time jobs to do Scentsy only. To find out more about this 6 year old business, visit my website, hayleyjackson.scentsy.us or feel free to email me questions, yelyahrose@hotmail.com it only cost $99 to sign up and that includes everything you need to have your first party! you can even do basket (book) parties!
    yelyahrose

Answer by yelyahrose at 12:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2010