What sippy cup do we need?? I cant find a good one!!

My son is 15 months and we cant find a great sippy cup!! i end up being unhappy with them!!

momtocollin

Asked by momtocollin at 1:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• have you tried the NUB ones they have them at walmart and target. They are leak proof, and have no valve. So it is very easy to clean and no small parts to lose.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I use a Nuby 3 stage sippy cup for my son. It has 3 different sippy attachments, no extra parts. My son loves it and it doesn't leak all over.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My DD loved Nuby. She also loved her Nalgene sippy but the valve is a bit hard to get liquid out of for much younger infants and toddlers.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• nuby is BY FAR the best, i refuse to use anything else!...they dont leak and there are only 2 pieces, the lid and the cup...so theres no little attachments to clean and keep up with
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• i use the munchkin brand or playtex sippys..i have to have the spill proof..dd is awesome at making her sippys leak..so we have to have the spill proof with the hard lids..lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 10:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2010