so last night i was having trouble sleeping..

because i couldnt breath outa my mouth.. its really hot hear and idk if that is what it is or if its because my baby is getting bigger or what.. idk. and my eyes are wattery and my nose is kinda runny

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like allergies, actually. And don't say "I don't have allergies!" because pregnancy can change that dramatically. Pregnancy brings all the histamines to the surface. Tonight, try some Benadryl or Zyrtec, see if that helps.
    Anonymous

• Im 35 weeks and I have such a hard time breething at night I have to sit up and it usually takes me hours to go to bed. I think its cause the baby is getting so big and is pushing up against my lungs and everything else. I also get a runny nose out of nowhere but I dont have allergies and never have. Hang in there
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2010