wiccan/pagan sisters i need a little help with something im puting into my BOS...

hello all my wiccan and pagan sisters, I am working on my Book of shadows and right now I'm writing some of the magickal alphabets in my book. So far I have the Theban alphabet as well as the Enochian, Ogham, Malachim, Pictish Swirl, Celestial, Apollonian, some Runic and the alphabet of the Magi. I am looking for four more to put into it before i start writing about the Sabbats. I have found one called Passing the river and another called phoenician that are incomplet. Passing the river is missing the E,F,Q,X, and Y letters while Phoenician is missing I,J,O,U,V, and X letters. I am looking for alphabets that have all the letters as i think it will be easier for me when i want to write something down with one of the alphabets. I have also found one called Daggers alphabet that i have a weird feeling about and not comfortable with it. Do any of you ladies have any alphabets i havnt mentioned that i can use?

flower_angel

Asked by flower_angel at 2:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sorry i was runing out of room in my question but i aslo wanted to ask if anyone doesnt have any that i dont already have if i should just make my own letters for the ones missing in the Passing the river and Phoenician alphabets and just get over being uncomfortable with the Daggers alphabet and add it in my book anyways.
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 2:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I only know of the ones you mentioned. Have you tried Googling for the missing letters?
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• NightPhoenix i just tried to Google the missing letters in both alphabets. with Passing the River all i can really find is that it was Created by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa in the 16th Century and that it is similar to the Celestial and Malachim alphabets i can't find anything on why there are missing letters its the same thing for the Phoenician alphabet. should i just make my own letters for the ones missing in both alphabets? or should i just keep looking for other alphabets with all of the letters?
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 4:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I would add my own letters. Many languages do not have our same alphabet, that could be why you can't find them.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• ok i think i'll do that Pnwmom thank you and thank you NightPhoenix for tring to help me with this question too. what should i do about this uneasy feeling with the Dagger alphabet. i dont know why i have this feeling i dont have it with any of the other alphabets. should i leave it out or copy it anyways? seeing as it is still a magickal alphabet
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 4:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2010