Is this how it works?

I go shopping and buy $400.00 worth of clothing. Since I receive 25% off of my purchase because the store is having a sale, that really just means that I saved $100.00, right? So it's not that I spent $300, it's that I really SAVED $100.00! My husband will be so relieved. Now where is my credit card?

So with health care, we save billions, but only in return for spending trillions? This math gets more fuzzy when you add those zerOs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• the libs r going to win this!

No, you're not. You may get your bill passed, but ultimately, you're going to lose. Watch for the evidence on your next W-2.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I hope you aren't talking to libs and expecting an answer that is logical.............
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• While I do not agree with this current bill, I'm sure that some Will benefit. Just because You may not, do not apply those principles to all.

Anonymous

• Why are all of the health care "supporters" usually anons? Is it so that if it passes and really is one nightmare after another, you can post with your avitar and claim to have been against it?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010