Do I have the right to be mad?

My little girls dad into town on Tues suppose to stay till sunday (told me he changed his flight to leave friday instead) I found out that he didnt really leave he had been hanging out with an old friend who lives here. He hasnt seen our daugh since she was 2 and she will be 6 next month. Im annoyed that he lied to me about leaving. He had went out 3 of the night he was here with this friend ( an old girl from high school) So, I told him I was mad that he lied. He still wont admit he didnt leave. But told me to stop already or he was gonna go back to how he use to be towards me ( he use to ignore me) Hes newly separated from his wife and yes we had sex while he was here. SO should I be angry with him. I just think hr shud of been spending his time with his daughter. Should I just let it go and not be mad??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You can be mad, but it isn't going to change anything. I think you are angry because you were foolish enough to sleep with him and now are regretting it because he lied so he could hang out with another girl.
    Now you have learned you lesson. He is a tool who is only in it to screw you and then move on to someone else. You daughter is not his first priority, which is the sad part of this whole mess.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• What a mess! No,you don't have the right to be mad,you shouldn't have set yourself up to be in this predicament. Obviously he doesn't care about you or your LO. Just let him go into the wind.....
    Anonymous

• He should have been with his dd when he was laid up in the bed with you. So don't be mad at him he wasn't with the dd. YOU stopped him that time so you get no sympathy from me
    Anonymous

• He hasn't seen her in 4 years? What do you expect from him? Aren't you used to disappointment from this "man"? No, you have no right to be upset. He doesn't care enough about you or his little girl for you to waste any emotions on him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• STOP SLEEPING WITH HIM! He's a dirt bag and doesn't give a shit about his kid so why bother with him in ANY way?
    Anonymous

• I would let it go and let him ignore you. He sounds like piece of crap! If only because he doesn't see his daughter. I'm not saying don't be mad. I'm saying he doesn't sound worth it.
    Anonymous

• I guess that's what you get for sleeping with a married man.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I dont care that he hung out with her I care that he lied. And I just feel like he could of spent the past 2 days with his daughter and not some random girl he hasnt seen in 16 years.. O well I guess I will just let him call his daughter and I wont worry about why hes such a lair. He just comes into our live to mess it up when its convient for him . He said I love my daughter I was there to see her and loved every minute of being with her and the rest doesnt matter. He wud never admit that he stayed 2 extra days less then 8 miles from us and didnt care to see our baby. Hes a huge dsapointment. He has 3 kids by 2 diff ppl all close in age. Our kids dont even know each other. Plus he said this girl was married and he was friends with both of them. I know from my daugh that she isnt married , he took my kid over there. And my daugh goes to school with this womens 2 kids and they have been out everynight getting drunk partying.
    Anonymous

• Ya really no use to be angry at him he will just turn it around on me. I hope he had fun... I just thought he had changed and I guess I was wrong. I did hear him tell my daughter a few times he loves her. I have never heard him ever say it before, So maybe they bonded a little too bad hes a jerk. I guess thats why his marriage didnt work out.
    Anonymous

• Why are you having sex with him when you want him to spend time with your daughter. I think you're a bit selfish. I know women need to get some but don't hot up his time with his daughter so you can get off. And if he wants to stay to hang out with friends let him! he's a grown man, he's no longer married to you, and he did spend time with his daughter, did he not? So...stop bitching and find a man of your own to f**k. i'm not completely defending him either. I think you both sound like irresponsible, selfish parents who need to focus on what's important when it comes to eachother and that's your kid.
    Anonymous