Adipex have you taken it? How much did you loose?

I was wondering who all has taken it? I am currently doing South beach diet but would like to kick things up a little. I am 225 :( the biggest i have ever been.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I too was looking into trying this diet pill but after doing some research via internet, i opted to stick to the old fashion method (eating healthy and daily exercise). some products cause anal seepage and you will gain the weight back as fast as you lost it if you discontinue its use. I am desperate to lose weight but then again, I am too young to wear a Depend adult diaper.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Never tried diet pills. Have you considered nutritional cleansing? I lost and kept off 18 lbs this way. Message me if you want more info - I can send you a website with info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:40 PM on Mar. 22, 2010