NO JUDGING - OR IGNORANT COMMENTS PLEASE! so here's our situation, we have an 18 month old, whom we love unconditionally, and i babysat a friends 3 months olod 2 days again, and our son would NOT leave her alone, he wanted to feed her, and hold her and lay with her, etc. Needless to say it was adorable! well theres a slight possibility that i am pregnant, but the advice i want from you guys it how we should go about this. we discussed it and if in fact i am we will go through with it, but my thing is, i have a job, as a nanny, and hes working on one right now, finacially we could make it but we wouldnt have the extra luxuries, which were used to doing without, so basically the advice i want it . . if next week my test comes up neg. should we actually try? hes somewhat happy and excited, but a bit nervous . . but should we still go through with it ?
Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy
Answer by musicpisces at 8:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2010
Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2010
Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2010