Number 2?

NO JUDGING - OR IGNORANT COMMENTS PLEASE! so here's our situation, we have an 18 month old, whom we love unconditionally, and i babysat a friends 3 months olod 2 days again, and our son would NOT leave her alone, he wanted to feed her, and hold her and lay with her, etc. Needless to say it was adorable! well theres a slight possibility that i am pregnant, but the advice i want from you guys it how we should go about this. we discussed it and if in fact i am we will go through with it, but my thing is, i have a job, as a nanny, and hes working on one right now, finacially we could make it but we wouldnt have the extra luxuries, which were used to doing without, so basically the advice i want it . . if next week my test comes up neg. should we actually try? hes somewhat happy and excited, but a bit nervous . . but should we still go through with it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can relate! Can you afford the basics? Do you have a lot of stuff leftover from your first? If you both emotionally feel ready, go for it. Realistically, there's never a perfect time to have a baby, but we manage to make it work. I think even when you're in the "perfect" situation, you still get nervous, ya know? Also, figure out how you can work it with your job, and timing with school. Whatever you decide, good luck! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I would not try to get pregnant just because my young child looked cute helping with another baby.
    If you 100% could do it then ya go ahead, but if there is any doubt then hold off for a while.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• well were not feeling this way because our son looked cute, we always planned to have another, but are kind of back and forth with it because i go to college part time.
    Anonymous

• Look at your plate then, Really think about it all. See if it is a good idea right now. MOney wise and time wise. I persoanlly would not try for another if I was going to school. That work and 2 kids would be way to much on one plate.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• If you can work out a budget where your basic needs are cared for, and you (knowing what it's like) feel like you can handle pregnancy with all your responsibilities, then go for it. Babies don't really care if they have name brand clothes or not.

Anonymous