Do you think it's wrong for a woman to be married more than once, but okay for a man to be married more than once?

This always seems to be a double standard. If a woman is married more than once she gets crap for it. (Elizabeth Taylor for example) but if a man is married more than once it's totally okay. (Donald Trump for another example)

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Celebs are not good examples. They get crap just because people either like or don't like them.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Yeah, but Elizabeth Taylor was married what, six or seven times - twice to the same guy, Richard Burton. It makes her look fickkle with a complete inability to evaporate. (I know, obvious!) I would think the same of a man that did the same thing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Heck no. I've been married 3 times and no one has given me grief over it. I mean really, who cares? It's no one's business but mine.
    Anonymous

• I've not noticed this trend. I prefer people get married than just screw around.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My mother was married 9 times. That is excessive by any standard.
    Anonymous