Do you still buy meat from the grocery store after watching Food Inc?

I can not afford organic meat all the time, but after watching Food Inc I'll be damned if I ever buy that meat again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't eat meat.

I had to actually chuckle when they were talking about maize in products, and highlighted some of the most popular products on the american market- the ONLY one I used was Ibuprofen. lol

BTW, while owen is sick from a viral infection of some sort (which NOTHING can prevent), I'll just sit and chuckle away @ anon who is going to die slowly from her poor feeding habits, while owen over there, fully recovered from the viral infection is loving her happy, energized, fulfilling life.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Don't watch it. I wouldn't buy organic anyways. It is not always organic. You do know that they only have to meet the bare min of the rules set to earn that " organic" seal?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Just bury your head in the sand. We'll all die one day anyway.
    Anonymous

• Wow, Mrs owen86, your profile says that you are very sick right now and feel like throwing up. Must be all the healthy food that you are eating...
    Anonymous

• I have not seen it. I don't have any option but to buy meat from the supermarket. Where else would I buy it from? I occasionally go to a meat market, but really how do you know their meats are any better? I only buy chicken, bison, and turkey not beef or pork, and I buy the natural with no hormones or antibiotics. It's the best I can do right now.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010