Do you believe that cafemom has a political bias.................

on which inappropriate responses/answers (and people) it chooses to delete when reported?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Everyone has a political bias so it would probably depend on who the admin is that day as to what the bias would be.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 4:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Who knows?

Answer by older at 4:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Each individual admin has a bias. People have had the same statement or expression deleted by one admin and left as allowable by another on different days.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Of course.

They are Libs.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I believe so.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Hey Must Be if you're that miserable here (obvious)- don't let the door........There's bias everywhere.

Anonymous

• The way around this is to answer the post in a way that just answers the post. I have not always done this, but if I get snotty, I try to not be too snotty. But, yes, they will quote the rule about personal attacks, but they don't delete some that are just plain rude and mean. They just let them go even after they have been reported. I reported on 3 times before it was deleted. The post wasn't even to me or about me, but it was so ugly that I couldn't let it slide.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• No.
    Anonymous

Thanks, CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wink mini

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I wonder that about other questions as well. There is a lot of hateful speech toward people in regards to religion, race, and sexual preference that is tolerated. If people said these things in real life they would lose their jobs or get arrested. But CM seems to condone it. When I hear people say they got a warning from CM I often wonder what for, if these other hateful posts are allowed.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010