ok i hate our sons middle name..so i keep trying to make two middle names..

Ok...so my hubby came up with our daughters name..well accually we finally agreed on something..anyways her name was his idea....ok he's picked out our sons name...however..the middle name is dean and im not very fond of it..the only reason that i agreed to it was because it's his grandpas middle name. I keep trying to add another middle name...as i think it's ok to have two middle names...that way i have my own touch..but he keeps saying no to everything. we're running out of time because i could have our son any day now...and it's a big deal to me..as our daughter has a unique middle name..i just think dean is common and boring!! so help please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL My son's father asked me if he could name our son after his father, on the way to the hospital, while I was in labor! I was in pain and so I said sure! I thought I was having a girl anyway! So when baby was born the doctor said "Here she comes..." and everyone thought it was a girl. My husband whispered into my ear that it was a boy. The nurse says to me, what are you naming the baby. I said "George Eugene" and she about fainted. (She thought it was a girl still!) Needless to say it all happened so quickly and that is how I got my George! I was worried at first but now the name fits him so well, I couldn't see him with any other name. I would let your huband have the middle name, it will grow on you I am sure. At least it is not the first name! I don't think Dean is so common anymore anyway!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My grandson has two middle names for the same reason.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• as long as the first isnt common,who cares about the middle.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My oldest daughter has two middle names for the same reason.  My youngest daughter has two middle names because her sister does lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Well I think you need to sit hubby down and tell him you do not care for the name Dean, and that either the child have TWO middle names (Dean and whatever name you pick) OR the child have ONE middle name and it is not Dean-- but a name that BOTH of you like.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010