Where do you get your coupons?

I'm just curious... I get mine from Sunday's newspapers.

Miss.Kristin

Asked by Miss.Kristin at 4:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't clip coupons. I just swip my store discount card and use that. I never find that great of deals with coupons. They are never for stuff I want.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Sunday paper - we get the Chicago paper, but we're about an hour and a state away. The trick to finding the good ones is to get the paper with the largest circulation, even if it's out of state. Your local paper won't have nearly as many because the companies won't pay extra to have their coupons put in a smaller paper.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I use Sundays paper and sign up online to have promotions mailed to me.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• weekend paper,save.com,as well as some websites im hooked up with they mail some to me
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Some of my coworkers give me coupons after they've taken what they want from it. I also go to coupons.com and I am signed up on Pampers, Huggies and Gerber's mailing list
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• The best place imo is online. If you just google free coupons there are alot of places that you can print or get mailed to you.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2010