Diet Pills

Has anyone taken Xenadrine Ultra?
Did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• never had luck with diet pills..i started on s supplemtent shake and ive lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks just working out 20 minutes 3 times a week.. i havent even changed my diet at all
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 9:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• i have these pills but i havent been taking them .. let me know if they work for u and i may take em but i have a whole bottle of them.
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 10:36 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Almost had a heart attack taking the recommended dose. Be careful.
    Anonymous

• Never tried diet pills. Have you considered nutritional cleansing. I lost and kept off 18 lbs this way. Message me if you want more info - I can send you a website with info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2010