Looking for a work at home job?

Im a stay at home mom for now until my twins are able to start preschool when they get a lil bigger until then i am really in need of some extra money ....my husband is in the army and we only have one car so im mainly at home. Can anyone help me please im going crazy i like to have my own money.Also im not into babysitting . So please help thanks.

mrswillis22

Asked by mrswillis22 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• hi momma .i work a job and run a business.. they are both fun and i only work a max of 5 hours a day. i make about 800 a month between the two of them.. if you want info just email me and ill shoot ya some!.. have a great night
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 8:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I sell PrePaid Legal .... I tripled my investment my first two weeks. It's a great company and they will pay daily direct deposit.
    It's like having a lawyer at your fingertips - we do for lawyers, what medical insurance does for Drs.

If you've ever signed a contract, gotten a speeding ticket, had a car accident or anything else where a lawyer could assis you, then Prepaid Legal can help. Membership also includes Identity Theft Protection.

Let me know if you would like more info. I pass out flyers and business cards and people contact me to get more info and sign up.

www/prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I market for a wellness company with a team of moms. Its legit, Very simple. All right from your home. We give daily webcasts that are free. I would like to invite anyone who is interested! Please email me or go to my website below.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Scentsy is a great business! You can be a stay at home mom, and still make great money! And have so much fun doing it! Only $99 to sign up, and with that $99 you will receive everything you need to have a home party! Scentsy is a wickless, sootless, flameless candle! ABSOLUTLY safe for children and pets! The warmer is heated with a lighbulb (either 15, 20 or 25 watts) and makes a great nighlight! This company started in 2004 and is growing rapidly! There are currently 58,000 active Scentsy consultants in the US and Canada, that is very small amount compared to the 2.5 million Mary Kay consultants just in the US! You don't even have to do home parties, you can do basket parties (basically a book party)! Or on your personal Scentsy website, receive individual orders!
    yelyahrose

Answer by yelyahrose at 12:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• People who host parties (home or basket parties) will receive free and half price items for their party that earns $150.00 or more, and none of that is taken from your earnings! Independant Scentsy Consultants receive 20-25% of their own earnings, and a percentage of those who are under them! What a great time to sign up and be at the top of the pyramid! If this is something you would like to join, visit my website to join my team! hayleyjackson.scentsy.us if you have questions, feel free to email me! yelyahrose@hotmail.com
    I have made back my $99 within the first month!! This product sells itself!! At my parties I only talk about 3 minutes, then women talk and smell all the 80+ wonderful scents!!!
    yelyahrose

Answer by yelyahrose at 12:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• This isn't so much a JOB, but it is easy and it does pay: Making Money with My Morning Coffee

clairewait

Answer by clairewait at 8:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2010