What foods should I be eating since I'm exercising? I exercise everyday and my waist got smaller but my face is still face.

blkdiamond305

Asked by blkdiamond305 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• TRY TO STOP EATING BREAD/TORTILLAS AND POTATOES/RICE FOR A WHILE. THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME.{?} THOSE FOODS SEEM TO "STICK" TO WOMAN AND NOT MEN.~?! SMILES! GOOD LUCK!
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Make sure that in every meal, even snacks, you eat a lean protein and complex carbohydrate.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• It all depends on what kind of exercise you are doing. On the days that you do cardio (at least 30 min.) it is okay, and even better for your body to eat some carbs b/c they will be used for all that energy. On the days that you just do weight training, you should be eating more lean meats and veggies. The protien will help repair, and strengthen you muscles. Every day you should be getting veggies, fruits, lean meats (fish, chicken, turkey), and a small amount of fats and carbs. If you completely cut out carbs, you will feel an energy decrease wether you get enough sleep or not. Always remember your water, and eat regularly. Every 2-3 hrs (small meals). Snack on unsalted peanuts, raisins, carrots, celery, wheat crackers...ect. Good luck
    lynenedubbels

Answer by lynenedubbels at 12:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Stay away from anything white. So instead of white bread, eat wheat; instead of white rice, eat brown rice. Add flaxseed to your diet. Drink plenty of water. Stay away from butter, shortening and vegetable oils. Instead use olive oil, canola oil and nut oils. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially apples, berries and citrus fruits. Not only will you lose weight, but you'll feel better.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i agree with notlott37. that's some good advice! i wish you the best with this!
    UTZY

Answer by UTZY at 1:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2008