What do you call your god(s)?

I am Christian and have always said "God" and "Jesus" but lately have realized people say different things (Yahweh, Jehovah, Father, etc.) What do YOU say and who are you referring to (what God, Jesus, other)?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yahweh for our Father in heaven, and Yahshua the Messiah for the man commonly known as Christ. Yahweh bless.
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Well, depending on who I'm talking to I would call them different things. If I'm dealing with Isis, I call her Isis... However I do most of my prayer and devotionals to the "great goddess and god" and they are beyond names... so I just say, Great Goddess...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I use Mother Goddess or Father God, I have also used Lord and Lady
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• It depends on whom I am in need to talk to at the time... there are many Goddesses and Gods, but on the norm it is Goddess/God or Lady/Lord.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• God/Jesus
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• The Eternal,Father,Lord, Holy One,Holy Spirit,....
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• God , Jesus, Father, Papa, Daddy , Holy Spirit, and I am sure there are others, it depends on what I am experiencing at that moment. As a bride He is also Bridegroom.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Depending on the God/Goddess I'm talking to, I say their name. In general I call them Goddess/God, or Lord and Lady.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Jehovah for our Father and Jesus for His son
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Well Yahweh, Jehovah, Father, etc Elohim, El Shaddai, Adonai, Lord etc. are all names found in the bible for the God of the bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...

If you google or search the names of God in the bible, there are alot, they each have a different meaning..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 22, 2010