getting pregnant after a miscarriage

So I had a chemical pregnancy around january 30th on my first round of clomid, I haven't had my period since then I took a pregnancy test maybe about 2 days ago and it was negative I used EPT I was devasted but I've been having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, tiredness, sore tender boobs, gassy... Could the test have been fault?? I'm just so worried this was my first miscarriage and I don't know what to expect, could it be my body going back to norm?? Plz help

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 7:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you can always try to go get a blood test from the doctor those will always tell you, the test could have been right or wrong. I havent had a period for 2 months and i keep having neg PG test and I've always had normal periods so I've made an appointment for a blood test to find out if i am or not and if im not i need to see a doctor about the missed period since im like clock work when it comes to that
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• bxmommy2be,
    I understand what you are going through. I started to have a chemical pregnancy on Jan. 31 and it ended like a normal period on Feb.4. I had 4 bfp tests before I started to bleed. I had appoinment set up to see doctor and everything but cancelled it when I started to bleed. Two weeks after my chemical pregnancy I started to bleed again for another 5 days. I am suppose to be starting today March 22, because I always had a normal 28 day cycle. I dont feel AF coming on like I normally do. I feel moody, tired, yawning all the time. I have two children now, and I am trying for me and my hubby's 3rd. With my first two pregnancies, I didn't find out I was pregnant until after 9 weeks along. I am in the same boat with you and hopefully we will find out whats going on. You keep in touch!
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• I too had a chemical pregnancy at the end of January...and the following month I had all the pregnancy symptoms, but was not pregnant. It's like a cruel joke. Hang in there.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 23, 2010