Please Help!

I am currently TTC! This is my 2nd month. I currently have always had a regular cycle of 31 days. For example: My cycles the last 5 months were October 14th, Nov. 14th, Dec. 15th, Jan 15th, and Feb. 15th. I was due to start AF on mar. 18th. It is now the 21st. So I am currently 4 days late. I have been taking test but keep getting negative! I was wondering if there were any other woman in the same boat as me. If I was not so regular I would not worry so much. I read that sometimes the HCG levels are lower in some woman than others therefore causeing inconsistency in a HPT. I also had the 24 hour throw up bug before I ovulated. Would that have thrown my cycle off? Any advice, suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated!

Tarheelgirl1975

Asked by Tarheelgirl1975 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've had a period that was late for 4 days no reason then it ended up coming later on. sorry, i guess just wait it out
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• my last cycle i was 10 days late. dr said that sometimes women just skip a cycle (crappy but apparently true lol)
    Also being sick can delay your ovulation. Since you're regular than you should always have the same length LP (leutal phase, days from ovulation to AF) which will then delay AF. So, it could be a few things. Also if you stress too much, your body will delay ovulation or AF....so sit back try to relax, and if you are missing AF for another week, ask a dr for a blood test. GL momma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2010