miscarrige

I am pregnant and havent seen a doctor yet...the past couple of days i have had a brown discharge and today the blood got really red and fast but no cramps..i just went to the bathroom and there was a huge blood clot and then i felt something huge fall and plunk in the water...could i have just had a miscarrige?

mamatobe1989

Asked by mamatobe1989 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you could had, Honestly I would go to the Er and be checked out just so you know. I hope it all goes well!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Sounds like :( Sorry sweetheart.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 7:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Unfortunately it sounds like it probably is :( You can go to the er and they will do a vaginal ultrasound to check for you so you can know for sure. I hope it's not but I don't want to get your hopes up. I hope it all works out ok.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I hope this is a natual miscarriage and not a self induced abortion on yours or your husbands behalf. I noticed you asked a ? the other day saying your husband wanted you to have an abortion and you really didnt want more babies.
    If it was natual, I'm sorry and encourage you to see a doc or go to the ER asap. If you in fact miscarriage, I am sorry for your loss.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a miscarriage. Go to the ER.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• i went to the er last night and i did have a miscarrige...i was told that a part of the baby was still there and i would have to wait to see if he was safe or if they would have to do a dnr...i just wanted to let yall know and thank you for your support.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2010