did this ever happen to you??

ok, so I'm 3 months late and have taken 3 tests which have all been negative. A friend of mine is at the hospital right now having contractions, so I used the dopple and we both heard what sounded like a fetal heartbeat.. But, wouldn't a test come back positive by now? Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I was carrying my daughter I took home tests for two months and all of them came back negative. I felt like I was pregnant. The last home test I took was inconclusive... so I went to the doctor and had a blood test done. Turns out I was pregnant and had been for 2 1/2 months. The only thing I can say is go and have a blood test done if you think that you are pregnant, it is the best way to know.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 8:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I completely agree with the blood test. Some women are missing a certain protein in their urine that prevents a HPT from picking up the HCG and being a positive. Also, if a blood test does come out neg, then your doctor needs to know to make sure nothing is wrong in your system also. GL hun!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Get blood test done and have them doan ultrasound!
    Kermet09

Answer by Kermet09 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2010