Diet Pills

I am looking for a GOOD diet pill. ( That works ) I work out ALOT, but feel like I need something else to help me lose.... Do you know of any GOOD diet pills?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Health

• Nope, they are pointless wastes of money, if you are having trouble losing weight ask your Dr to check your throid
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Yup... what PP said!!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 9:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• nope ive tried diet pills ive had more luck with just a nice supplement shake.. ive lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks but i also had to workout 20 minutes a day 3 days a week.. and didnt have to change my diet..love it!
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 9:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Thank you, Rkoloms..
    Mommy2ys.. What is the shake sup called? I workout 3 to 5 days a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 22, 2010