Attentive husbands.. Good or Bad?

My husband is very Attentive...

I have been in bed all day he has brought me food in bed and my Laptop. He just wen to DQ and got me ice cream, cleaned the house. Now he's giving our DD a bath. This is pretty normal stuff for us when he's off of work. He's in the Military and just got back from depolyment about a month ago. My father in Law thinks he does to much. He told him he does it because I had to do everything alone for a year, but this is normal stuff for us since day one of our relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is a good DH. Hope you are not complaining?

Answer by louise2 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• To a point thats great and wonderful of him. I think that if this happens often then you may be crossing that point though. You two need to work as a team not one on one off. I would also make sure he doesn't feel guilty for leaving you. If that is why he does this then it is not good. JMHO
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• just remember it works both ways just surprise him one day just u and him like dinner ans then what ever and say this is because u r good to me and u see he cares
    if u stay open in a relationship it will work
    but suck it up when he pampers u
    cherylc1962

Answer by cherylc1962 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• If it were me I'd feel bad and wouldn't be able to sit back and be pampered...

HOWEVER, you two are American heroes as far as I am concerned. He is in our military and you are doing both jobs keeping the family going while he is in harm's way. I think you both deserve a little pampering when you are together. Make sure you are giving him some special treatment and pampering sometimes too because he deserves it too.

If you guys are both happy then who cares what anyone else thinks! :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My husband does stuff like this all the time, we have been together for six years :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2010