What's the worst nightmare you've ever had??

I had a dream some time ago that a stuck an infant into a microwave because it pissed me off. I don't know why it pissed me off, I only knew that I was mad at the baby and I stuck it in the microwave and hit the button. I woke up when the table inside started to turn.
What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had separate nightmares where I somehow hurt each of my siblings...
    Anonymous

• That i was smoking crack again
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I was holding my youngest son and he died in my arms... Needless to say I woke up crying.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I had a very vivid nightmare that someone got into our house, went to my daughter's room, killed her, disemboweled her and basically painted the walls of her room in her blood. I woke up in tears and had to go see that it was actually a dream.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 8:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Ive had a few.. After my father died I had a weird VIVID dream about someone tried shooting my mom & I stepped in front of her & all this other weird stuff happened in that dream..
    Ive dreamed Lions & other bad animals jumped through my window to get me..
    Just the other week I had a dream I was holding dd & somehow found myself in the middle of snakes & aligators...
    (WHATS UP WITH ANIMALS!)
    I woke up screaming one day when I had a dream a rat fell on me & it was nipping at my neck.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2010