Where is the N word that Lewis and the CBC claimed they heard?

I didn't hear it did you? This was when some of the HUGE amount of people that were protesting the bill were up front (yelling kill the bill) and Lewis and others were walking to the steps which is when he claimed all this N word slinging went on

Did you hear it at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• See what the left is doing to our country? Their lies and exaggerations
    Anonymous

• NO ONE HAS! Thats what I keep saying! In this time of video cameras EVERYWHERE no one got it on tape? They are saying it was said 15 times....were they COUNTING? I dont know that I would be counting. Where is the PROOF?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• No, I didn't hear it. I am sure if it DID happen there should be a clip right? Also MSNBC would be all over that! So turn to it and if they aren't playing it over and over with a little white female reporter going "all because we have a man of color as president...". Then more than likely it didn't happen.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Anonymous

• I am sure that the left would be playing a clip of it over and over if they had said it.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• There is the link of the time Lewis claimed it would of been yelled and I do not hear it at all
    Anonymous

• I listened to it like three times and never heard the "N" word at all... Plenty of kill the bill but that is hardly racist.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I heard Nobama when they first started walking into the crowd then I heard lots of kill the bill. I did not hear n*****.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Well, ya know, they have to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to discredit the Tea Party and the protesters. AAAND it's always been about race, hasn't it?????? Hasn't it????
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• There is no video of it being said??? Wow could this be like the time MSNBC claimed gun toting racists at tea parties? Only to have the ONE carrying the guns to be black? hrmmmmmmm

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010