ANY PLANS FOR EASTER?

JasminesMum08

Asked by JasminesMum08 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• My SO's Maw Maw is in a Nursing Home because she broke her arm and fractured her Pelvis. She's only there until she is finished healing and regain her strenght. For Easter My SO's Aunt is picking her up and taking her to the house to have Easter Dinner with everyone. My DD and I were invited by his Aunt and MawMaw so, that's what we'll be doing! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Just a nice day at home. We always cook a nice meal, and hide eggs for the kids that have little prizes, coins, or candies inside. They get an Easter basket, and we sometimes go to church. I think this year, due to lack of funds for gas, we will be staying home maybe watching a sermon on tv.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• sunrise service, easter egg hunt, and family dinner. can' t wait!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2010

• We are having friends over. We are military and have no family nearby so we are having a dinner with friends. So it will be more of a potluck where everyone bring something. A lot of us will be saying goodbye to our guys that are leaving so it is our last special things to do with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2010