my lil girl has a a rash all over her tummy. its starting to spread. she also has a rash on both legs. this looks different than the rash on her tummy. on her legs it looks scaley. i dont know what it can be from. i havent changed her soap or lotion so im just confused! should i call the dr in the morning? i dont want the drs to think im some crazy new mom calling bout a rash, but im just worried cuz its spreading....

halfpint1984

Asked by halfpint1984 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • A rash can't be diagnosed with out looking at it. I would take her in.
    Good luck!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• if its spreading worry a lil. has she had a fever? any new foods?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• You definitely need to call... for get what the Dr. thinks, that's his job. I would not put anything on it until you talk to the Dr. because you don't know what she is allergic to yet.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Your child has a rash all over. You should take her in to be evaluated. It may be nothing...it may be something. Scaly suggests eczema or psoriasis to me.
    Anonymous

• no fever, she only gets breastmilk. thanks i will call in morning & take her in!
    halfpint1984

Answer by halfpint1984 at 9:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2010