Why are women so catty?

It's amazing that so many women on here can't debate or answer a question without putting other women down, name calling or over all "mightier than thou-ness".

Why is it hard to talk or disagree with another woman respectfully? We all have the same trials in our life. We come from different places and we should respect and learn from each other. We should take a breath and put ourselves in the other woman's shoes before we answer.

Agree or Disagree

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AMEN SISTER! I totally AGREE!! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• well you BEEP BEEP BEEP j/k i agree i never understood why women are this way, I'll admit i get catty when it comes to defending myself and children but i dont bash other women because they grew up different or have difference in opinion. I will state my opinion if they are asking for it but never call names. Thats why I had more male friends in school girls are more drama then and i couldnt stand it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• What are you talking about? What cattiness?
    Anonymous

• I think it's almost instinctive. Every mom wants what is best for their child and thinks they are making the right decision. So when someone else tells you that they made a different choice it automatically triggers this "then my way isn't good enough" type thinking. Even if they never said your way was wrong. Of course, then you have the people that will straight out tell you their way is the best and you are wrong. It would be nice if we could agree to disagree.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Well put.... And Agree

:)
    Mommy-2-B-of-3

Answer by Mommy-2-B-of-3 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• My parenting came into questioning the other day on here..and all because I didn't see something in the same light they did. LOL I get catty back though...yes, I am guilty.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I AGREE THEY LOVE TO COMPETE !! THEN THEY WONDER WHY I HATE CATS WITH A PASSION?  THERE USE TO BE AN OLE SAYING "SHE THINKS SHE IS THE CATS ASS" ANY ONE ELSE REMEMBER THAT?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2010