have u ever gotten pregnancy symptoms while breastfeeding?

I know im not pregnant but sometimes i feel these phantom kicks, and nausea, and tiredness and everything, but like I said, I know Im not pregnant. Is this normal for breastfeeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• The only time I have gotten pregnancy symptoms during breastfeeding was when I got pregnant. I have gotten pregnant twice while breastfeeding.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Jairatracii- did u het ur period while breastfeeding?
    Anonymous

• well, i dont know maybe your experiencing a post partum kinda thing...like your body's still making you feel like you're pregnant.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 12:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• If you are really early post-partum (like the first few weeks or months), I would say maybe you are just adjusting to not being pregnant. Nausea and tiredness are normal post-partum feelings... but it might also mean that you aren't eating enough healthy snacks to keep your energy up and you should take more naps with baby if you can. Phantom kicks might be gas or just a sort of "remembering." I know this probably sounds patronizing, but are you sure you aren't pregnant? My mind goes crazy places like to that show "I didn't know I was pregnant" and also to the women who have two uteruses and could be pregnant with more than one baby at the same time. lol.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Yes I did.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 3:37 PM on Mar. 22, 2010