Healthcare passed...

Just thought you might want to know. Bye America. It was nice knowing you. OH GOODY, SOCIALISM! How do you feel about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL I am not leaving I will stand with the majority who did not want this bill and we will fight...November is coming
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• A little speechless right now...I don't know what my future holds but I know who holds my future. (God).
    Anonymous

• I know :( ... I hope that the states get by challenging it and find it unconstitutional.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• We have been so stressed about money lately and this passing I really just feel deflated. I feel sad for my son and his future. All our futures really.
    Anonymous

• I got sick while on vacation in England and had to go to hospital. They ran all sorts of test and scans and gave me IV meds and prescription to take home. It cost me a whole 300 dollars for all of that plus it was top notch care.
    Anonymous

• if you don't like it here, you are free to move to another country you know.
    Anonymous

• I am so frustrated and angry about this right now. I really, REALLY hope there is enough ground to stand on to fight it. I hope the potential lawsuits really happen and win. This is going to hurt NOW and help NO ONE. Marvelous.
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I think the next few days will bring out a lot of republicans and paranoid idiot conservatives who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about!

GOBAMA!
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 10:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• This is going to get ugly before it gets better.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2010