I do NOT understand some people!

I just heard someone say that they do not believe the holocaust ever happened and that it was all a bunch of lies presented by the Jewish. HOW could someone believe that? With all the PROOF, I just do not get how someone could even entertain the idea that it is fake. What is wrong with people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It might not have been in our country but the extermination of any race of humans no matter where it is is wrong. Here is a shortened quote the actual quote goes on for pages "first they came for the Jews and I was not a Jew so I did not speak out. Then they came for the communist and I did not speak out because I was not a communist. Then they came for the trade unionists again I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out." Saying it is not our history is wrong who do you think got together and stopped it world war 2? People who deny this happened rely on the fact it cannot happen over here so sad we cannot see this as a learning experience to make sure it does not happen again?

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• *sigh*
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I guess they would rather believer that it never happend than admit wrong was done.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• It wasn't in our country's history so what's the big deal?
    Anonymous

• I just have to smile at the stupidity of some people.
    It's like the people that don't believe in dinosaurs even though we have the fossils, so what if we occasionally put them together wrong.
    Anonymous

• I hate to break it to you, but that is what is being taught in schools now. They are teaching "some" terrible things happened during the WWs but Hitler had wonderful leadership qualities. If he wasn't attacked by the World Leaders, he would not have retaliated. (My son's textbook!!) We homeschool now.
    Anonymous

^ I sincerely hope this piece of stupidity was written by a troll.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Who is this person? I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell em.......

And Anon 11:05....Ever hear the phrase "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it?" Just because it wasn't the history of our country doesn't mean it didn't happen, and doesn't mean it couldn't happen again if we don't guard aganist it.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

>>> I don't think it's a troll. I think she meant it as a sarcasm.
    Anonymous

_______________________________________

Good for you! I know the text books are crazy these days. I homeschool for the same reason.
    Anonymous