Who will you be purchasing you GOVERNMENT MANDATED insurance from?

Just curious. Since its going to be forced and its not going to be free except for those of you on medicaid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Medicaid here :)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Hopefully my workplace will continue to offer Blue cross and United healthcare just like till now.
    Anonymous

• I am paying the fines... I would rather pay that then go along with this.
    Anonymous

• What happens to the children on Medicaid who get it through SSI? My DD has SSI and that is the only reason she has Medicaid.
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 11:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Myself, I have no insurance, the small family owned business that laid me off in Jan after being there for 2yrs didn't offer any insurance and all I could afford was a Catastrophic plan, and that was fine with me. I shouldn't be forced to buy insurance! I am a healthy woman and I never go to the doctor. I pay full price for my meds, and doctor visits! Luckily, I'm not trying to get pg..and when I do, my SO and I will be married and I'll be on his ins! If there is any! WOW! I can't believe the way some people think!!!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• The same place I have right now

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I am dropping my "Cadillac" plan and getting back on tri care also I am going to purchase a smaller private plan to cover what tri care doesn't. No point in getting taxed for my nice health care plan, and later being told I can not have it. I already know the inner workings of tri care so not many surprises there. I know that my doctor will change ever other day and it takes 3 days for a doctor to get back to you for advice. I know referrals can take up to 6 weeks. I know that they will wait 3 years to reimburse you if you ended up paying out of pocket but are right on your arse if you owe them money.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I still don't fully understand all this b.s. So for now I'm not worrying about it. I'm on a decent insurance and hope I can stay on it. Kids are on medicaid for now and I hope they're able to be on it til DH's government job starts and we can get them on his insurance (USPS employee, will be going full-time in the next year, he says that insurance is next best after medicaid, for OUR family).
    Anonymous

• It looks like I will be getting fined. I don't qualify for the free stuff, and can't afford to buy it.

Thanks.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I'll be keeping my present insurance, but happy for those who will be able to get insurance.

This bill is a perfect example of "YES WE CAN"
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 11:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2010