For all those who constantly ask the same old

questions day in and day out....

Do you still support President Obama?
How is that working for you now?

You can rest assured Obama is working for me.
Thank you Obama for hope, change and keeping your promise.
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'll play this game with you tell me what is so great in this bill?

Health care is NOT a Game.
    As a critical care nurse I see familes destroyed by insurance companies not paying for pre-exisiting conditions.
    Six months after enactment, insurance companies could no longer denying children coverage based on a preexisting condition.

Starting in 2014, insurance companies cannot deny coverage to anyone with preexisting conditions.

Insurance companies must allow children to stay on their parent's insurance plans through age 26.
    I had a young man 23 who died 7 months ago from testicle cancer. He had no insurance and did not go to the doctor. By the time he came into the hospital it metastasized, Please, you know very little about health care and reality.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 12:32 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Never did, never will. His " change" is a load of crap.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Didn't believe in his "change", still don't, never will. I have enough manure for my gardens thank you so no need to buy into his crap.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I wouldn't thank him until you know what's in it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah did anyone on here (other than myself) actually take the time to actually READ the BILL and not what you *heard* what it would do?
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 11:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• I think you sound like a youngster who knows not what your wishing for.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• You and Obammy can suck my left toe! This bill will not go into effect. This bill will be challenged and shown to be unconstitutional!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• LOL keep dreaming.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 11:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• This young man was just one of the hundreds I have dealt with. This bill is expected to cover 32 million Americans who are currently uninsured. That in itself makes it great. Having a 3 year old nephew who has SMA, we have spend thousands sending him to the Dominican Republic for stem cell transplants. I know first hand what it feels like having a family member who you love and needs health care;. I am thankful we have the money to provide health care for the people I love.
    Americans deserve health care especially those who are working and paying their fair share of taxes.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 12:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• 32million isn't EVERYONE! What about the other 15-20million? Oh you are okay with them dying though. I am a certified EMT. I do not work as one anymore. I can promise this bill will not change anything. If it did Phrma wouldn't have been funding their ads. Unions wouldn't have had their grimy hands in it. No one dies for lack of insurance. People die because they make the conscious decision to NOT go to the doctor. BIG DIFFERENCE. Everyone Every where can go to the doctor and be treated.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2010