Have you ever wished you had a penis?

Ok, I know this is gross, but just thinking about Freud and the whole penis envy thing. I'm so glad I DON'T have one, and I'm so thankful for the amazing things my body parts can do!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only when I've had to pee outside. Not having to squat in the bush would be great. Otherwise, no, I'm pretty happy with what I've got. And not ever having to know what it feels like to be kicked in the balls is another reason to not have that equipment.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Hell no...you know how uncomfortable balls and a dick would be just hanging out between your thighs? Seriously..gross, sticky, nasty, smelly YUCKY!!!
    Anonymous

• Only time i do is when i wish the men that hurt me we could reverse spots for a day to feel the pain i feel after they hurt us and i would have no cares like them,awww to dream,lol.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first anon....YUCK! I am quite happy with my body parts. Now I wonder how men would respond if you asked if they ever wanted breasts. lol
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• Only when Aunt Flo comes to visit. Really it's just because Aunt Flo is an annoyance and I don't want to deal with her, not because I want a penis.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2010

• LOL! You all must be in denial! You don't want your brain hanging between your legs??!

OP
    Anonymous

• I have one...it's just attached to my SO! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• Anon: 11:37 LMAO!!!!!
    Anon: 12:02..I have one too..It's attached to my SO too! Good one!
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• When my hubby asks for backdoor sex and acts like I should want to do I everyday I do. I have already told him I'm going to sneak him with a dildo oneday when he's sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2010

• :

* canadianmom1974
    I agree w/ you. LOL. It would be sooo much easier when peeing outside... other than that...yah...I'll let hubby have that particular "joy"...
    srbeusk

Answer by srbeusk at 5:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2010